Dr. Adam Nichols
Adam first became intensely interested in Natural Therapies when he was a teenager after experiencing first hand the benefits of Osteopathic Therapy.
On leaving school he dedicated his life and education to becoming a Wholistic Practitioner. He has always treated his patients using the Wholistic Model, incorporating Osteopathic/Chiropractic protocols with the basic physical therapies such as; interferential electro-impulse therapy, ultrasound therapy, infrared treatment, massage, applied kinesiology, spinal stressology and corrective exercise programs.
Other modalities applied in the Wholistic approach being;
Naturopathy and Medical Herbalism, Acupuncture( both Traditional and Laser), Orthomolecular Nutrition, Homoeopathy, Neuro-Emotional Technique (NET), Neuro-Organizational Technique (NOT) and Bowen Therapy.
Adam’s special interest area to which he is devoted, is Cranial Osteopathy relating to the effects of Retained Primitive Reflexes, on Attention Deficit Disorders (ADD/ADHD) and Delayed Behavioural Development associated with Learning Difficulties in children and adults. Adam’s main focus is on Autism Spectrum Disorders including Tourette’s and Asperges Syndromes.
- Diploma Remedial Massage 1973
- Diploma Naturopathy 1976
- Certified Traditional Acupuncture 1977
- Diploma Doctor of Chiropractic 1978
- Diploma Doctor of Osteopathy 1978
- Certified in Hemaview Analysis 1989
- Certifiied in Laser Acupuncture 1990
- Certified in Advanced Celloid Mineral Therapy 1991
- Diploma of Medical Herbalism 1993
- Certified in Chiropractic Radiology 1995
- Certified in Impairment Rating 1996
- Certified Expert in Neuro-Emotional Technique (NET) 2003
- Certified in Advanced Frequency Specific Microcurrent in 2009
- Certified in Bowen Therapy in 2010
- Australian Chiropractors Association (ACA)
- Sydney College of Chiropractic and Macquarie University Chiropractic Alumni
- Australian Traditional Medicine Society